[Michlib-l] Games

Gina Crowther gcrowther at orionlibrary.org
Wed Sep 30 13:10:08 EDT 2015

We currently have a collection of 31 games that we circulate and then additional games that we use for game day programs.  Our collection has circulated really well since we started the collection in May and we have had really good attendance at our game day programs as well.

To make it easier to check in our circulating games, each game has an inventory sheet of all the pieces with photographs of the pieces.  That way the staff member checking it can easily see what is supposed to be in the box.  I haven't had to worry about replacing a piece yet (*fingers crossed*).

Please let me know if you want any more details on how we circulate our games or on our game programs.

Gina

Gina Crowther
Outreach Services Coordinator
Orion Township Public Library