[Michlib-l] Part Time Job Opening @ The Allegan District Library!

Lindsey Dorfman ldorfman at alleganlibrary.org
Wed Sep 30 16:57:27 EDT 2015

Member Services Associate

Job Description:

The Allegan District Library is looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and
detail oriented individual to become part of our dynamic team.   The
successful candidate will provide front line customer service at our main
service desk.

Essential job duties include:

Ensuring an exemplary library experience by greeting, assisting,
instructing and promoting library services to members in a positive and
pleasant manner.

Using the library’s automated circulation system to circulate materials to
library members including checking materials in and out, processing holds,
and registering borrowers, collecting fines and fees and processing
lost/paid items per set procedures.

Answering telephone inquiries and providing general member assistance.

Performing essential daily operations including opening and closing of
circulation desk and building, counting money, emptying the book drop and
shelving library materials when needed.

Job Requirements:  A high school diploma and two years of customer service
related work experience.

Full/Part Time & Hours: Part Time 18 hours per week includes some nights
and weekends.

Salary: $8.50 per hour

How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Lindsey Dorfman at
jobs at alleganlibrary.org.

Only electronic submissions will be accepted.

Deadline: Open until filled

Download job description here
<http://alleganlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2015/09/ADL-Member-Services-Assoicate-2015.pdf>
.