[Michlib-l] Hinged tape free to a good home

Ann Greene greenelib at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 19:47:03 EDT 2015

Hi.We have been cleaning cupboards and drawers in the office.  We discovered two rolls of hinged tape.  I can't tell you exactly what they are, but they most likely came from Demco in the past century.  Perhaps around the late '80s or early '90s.

One is a single layer of tape with a perforation down the middle.
The other is two strips of tape, back to back, glued side out, with a line of stitching down the middle.  Looks like an X when you open it.

Free to the first person to say that they would like them.  Please include your Rides code.
Thanks.
Ann GreeneEau Claire District Library