[Michlib-l] Local Authors Fair at Grosse Pointe Public Library

Danis Houser dhouser at gp.lib.mi.us
Thu Apr 7 12:28:04 EDT 2016

Hello!
The Grosse Pointe Public Library is hosting a Local Authors Fair as part of our National Library Week celebrations. Eighteen authors from the Pointes and Metro-Detroit will be participating, including Ann Marie Aliotta, Margaret Carroll, Karen Dionne, Karen Dybis, Kelly Fordon, Sandy Novacek, and William Rapai. The Fair will take place from 1-4 on Saturday, April 16th at our Woods Branch, 20680 Mack Avenue, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236. The event is free, and all are welcome!

Please feel free to post, forward, and otherwise share at will!

Best regards,
Danis

Danis Houser
Librarian, Reference & Technical Services
Grosse Pointe Public Library
dhouser at gp.lib.mi.us