[Michlib-l] {Please share!} Registration open for maker PD around the state. First event May 10 in Benton Harbor!

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Wed Apr 13 11:35:41 EDT 2016

Hello, fellow Michigan librarians!

We are delighted to announce that registration is open for our one- and
three-day maker professional development workshops around the state this
summer. From May through late August, we'll be on the road, from Benton
Harbor to Benzonia, Ann Arbor to Alpena, and both ends of the Upper
Peninsula.

Registration is free!

Visit makinglibraries.si.umich.edu/road-trip to learn more and snag your
spot. Choose the site closest to home or take a summer road trip with your
colleagues!

And please help us spread the word among your K-12 community, local troop
leaders, public librarians, Boys and Girls Club facilitators, and more --
the more folks we involve from throughout our communities, the more
impactful our collective maker work can be.

Best,
Kristin & the Making in Michigan Libraries team

*This project was made possible in part by the Institute of​ ​Museum and
Library Services RE-05-15-0021-15.*

--
Kristin Fontichiaro
4427 North Quad