[Michlib-l] guns in the library

Cathleen A Russ C.Russ at troymi.gov
Tue Apr 19 12:54:44 EDT 2016

That is Troy Library's procedure as well.

Cathleen Russ | Library Director
Troy Public Library |510 W. Big Beaver, Troy, MI 48084  | Office: 248.524.3544  |troypl.org

"We believe a strong community embraces diversity, promotes innovation, and encourages collaboration.  We strive to lead by example within the region. We do this because we want everyone to choose Troy as their community for life. We believe in doing government the best."