[Michlib-l] Loleta Fyan Rural Libraries Conference - items needed

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 20 10:27:06 EDT 2016

LOLETA FYAN RURAL LIBRARIES CONFERENCE ATTENDEES - HELP NEEDED!

Sending out a request for items needed for some of the After Hours Events at
the Rural Libraries Conference in May on Mackinac Island.

For all of you who have been looking for a reason to clean out years of
accumulated stuff, and a good place to take it - HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!  We are
looking for old bookmarks, VHS tapes, worn out paperbacks, microfilm reels,
leftover bits of craft projects, newspapers, magazines, tax forms, etc. -
AND LOTS AND LOTS OF DUCT TAPE!  These items will be used to create unique
fashion items in our After Hours Fashion Show - Beauty in the Stacks - on
Wednesday evening at the conference.  Everything is welcome!

Also Needed:  Old Blank Date Due Cards for our Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl on
Thursday Night!

Please RSVP to me if you can bring any items at lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us

Thank you, and see you in two weeks!

Lisa Poignant Waskin