[Michlib-l] Rural Libraries Conference: Cycling

Jill C. Brown deckervillelibrary at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:33:59 EDT 2016

There's been quite a bit of interest in meeting up to ride!

If you don't have a bike or you're not wanting to bring yours, I did call
the lovely Mackinac Island Tourism folks and a couple of vendors will be
open during our stay:
http://www.rybabikes.com/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rybabikes.com%2F&h=gAQHzTWnA>
http://www.mackinacbikes.com/

It looks like Grand Hotel rents bikes, too, but I haven't been able to nail
down whether or not they'll be available during our stay. Their reservation
staff will be available on Thursday, April 28.

Again, if you're looking to meet up and ride, please message me off the
listserv. I'll share my contact information there.

Jill Brown, MLIS
Library Director
Deckerville Public Library (zv089)
(810) 376-8015

"My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move
people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a bike to
the library." --Peter Golkin

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Jill C. Brown <deckervillelibrary at gmail.com