[Michlib-l] Breastfeeding Policy

Karen Smith ksmith at livoniapubliclibrary.org
Thu Apr 28 11:16:00 EDT 2016

Hi All~

I want to thank you all for your responses.  The general consensus is that since there is a law in place, there is no need for a policy.  I want to make it clear though, it was never my intention to discourage nursing mothers or violate their rights in any way.

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!
Karen

Karen M. Smith
Assistant Branch Librarian - Head of Children's Services
Livonia Public Library
32777 Five Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48154
734-466-2454
ksmith at livoniapubliclibrary.org

"Are all librarians this much trouble?"  ~Brendan Fraser in The Mummy Returns