[Michlib-l] Maker workshops begin in 10 days in Benton Harbor!

Kristin Fontichiaro font at umich.edu
Sat Apr 30 21:03:30 EDT 2016

Howdy, Michigan librarians!

It may be taking spring a while to settle in, much less summer, but we kick
off our summer of making around the state a week from Tuesday with a free
daylong workshop at Benton Harbor Public Library on Tuesday, May 10. We are
grateful to the Institute of Museum and Library Services for making this
free to all attendees. SCECHs are available. Bring your in-building or
community-wide partners and enjoy the opportunity to spend the day thinking
about how you can build maker culture within and beyond your organization's
walls.

You can register for this or any other workshop by visiting
http://makinglibraries.si.umich.edu/road-trip .

Best,
Kristin

--