[Michlib-l] Commerce Township Community Library Millage

Benjamin Sebrowski bsebrowski at commercelibrary.info
Wed Aug 3 01:03:08 EDT 2016

We're pleased to announce that Commerce Township's 6 year millage renewal
passed!

Yes...2984  59.93%
No.....1995  40.07%

This is particularly exciting for us as we look forward to our new building
opening in the first quarter of 2017!

Benjamin Sebrowski
Director of Technology
Charter Township of Commerce
2869 North Pontiac Trail
Commerce Township, Michigan 48390
(248) 669-8108 ext. 107  |  Fax (248) 669-3247
bsebrowski at commercelibrary.info

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not