[Michlib-l] last chance to register: online workshop: AACR2...meet RDA

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Wed Aug 3 08:29:46 EDT 2016

Please feel free to share. Thank you!

There's still time to register! On Thursday, Aug 11, 10am - noon Eastern (9am - 11am Central), MCLS will be offering our online workshop, AACR2...meet RDA.

Cataloging with RDA (Resource Description and Access) is similar to cataloging with AACR2...and then again it's not! In this 2-hour webinar, key differences between AACR2 and RDA will be identified and shown through examples. Some of the challenges and implications of these differences will be discussed, and possible solutions suggested.

This class will be online for 1 two-hour session using our online workshop software. All registered attendees will receive an email with WebEx login information a few days prior to the class date.

This workshop has been approved for two (2) General Library Education Units (LEUs) for Indiana staff; this workshop is also part of our Cataloging certificate curriculum.

>>Register<http://mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=5713>

Please direct any questions to training at mcls.org<mailto:training at mcls.org>.

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1,  Lansing, MI 48910-3657
Phone: 517-492-3811 ext. 111
Fax: 517-492-3812
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>
http://www.mcls.org<http://www.mcls.org/>