[Michlib-l] penal fines reduced in election year

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 12 14:46:20 EDT 2016

You can find charts showing the distribution of penal fines on the Library of Michigan website: http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_41254---,00.html  (Scroll down to the Penal Fines section of this page.)

There are 5 year and a 10 year comparison reports that may help show trends.

Shannon

Shannon White
Director of Statewide Library Services
Library of Michigan