[Michlib-l] Apologies and a request

Maren Kroening mkroening at cityofwarren.org
Tue Aug 16 13:15:00 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I apologize for basically spamming the list. My email highlights anything with a date and time as a possible event to add to the built-in calendar. I accidentally clicked on this and instead of just putting it on my calendar, it has invited you all to MCLS's twitter chat as if it was a meeting, sorry.

Now for the the request. Please just delete or ignore this invite, every time someone declines or accepts my invite I get a response in my inbox. I'd be extremely grateful if you could since I'm afraid if I delete this "meeting" it will send you all yet another update.
Thanks,

Maren Kroening
Branch Librarian - Arthur Miller Branch
Warren Public Library