[Michlib-l] Discount Opportunity for DeepFreeze, Content Filters and more

Angie Michelini amichelini at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Aug 17 10:20:43 EDT 2016

Hello,

The Library Network  is offering discounts on DeepFreeze, WinSelect, OpenDNS (content filter), email accounts, Public Web Browser and website hosting.  Please see the attached general information document for further details.

If your library is  interested in these products, please let me know by August 26 and I'll send you the packet which includes pricing and order forms.

Thank you,
Angie Michelini
Technology Services Manager
The Library Network
41365 Vincenti Court, Novi, MI  48375
Cell:  734.673.7303, urgent requests only
Helpdesk:  248.536.3100 x134
Office:  248.536.3100 x144
Direct:  248.716.5583