[Michlib-l] BTBL Summer Reading Event Success!

Wambaugh, Stephanie (LARA) WambaughS at michigan.gov
Fri Aug 19 09:20:31 EDT 2016

Yesterday's Summer Reading Event was a big success! Hall of Fame wrestling coach, Larry Powell, gave an engaging and insightful talk. This was followed by informative sessions with our wellness stations, including Playmakers, Ski for Light, and Capital City Scuba. BTBL would like to thank everyone that participated in this dynamic event! See the attachments for a couple of pictures of the event (picture descriptions provided below). Additional photos will soon be available on our website at www.michigan.gov/btbl<http://www.michigan.gov/btbl>.

Thanks!

Attachment 1: Larry Powell discusses his time as a wrestling coach at BTBL. He is standing by the reference desk with the BSBP Braille and Talking Book sign behind him.
Attachment 2: Two Ski for Light representatives' stand by their station discussing the program with three program attendees (and a photogenic guide dog that happens to be the only one looking at the camera in the picture).

Stephanie Wambaugh
Reader Advisor, Outreach & Youth Librarian
BSBP Braille & Talking Book Library
P.O. Box 30007
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48909-7507