[Michlib-l] Author opportunity - Jack Kresnak

Donna Olson dolson at ssldl.info
Mon Aug 22 21:56:26 EDT 2016

Don't just take Julie's word for it, stop by Salem-South Lyon District
Library at 7PM on Tuesday September 27 and meet Jack for yourself!

For those of you who knew and respected Father Cunningham and Focus:HOPE,
you will not want to miss this. The rest will want hear about a gigantic
force in our local civil rights story.  See you there!

*Author Event: Jack Kresnak: Hope for the City*
9/27/2016

 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
at Salem-South Lyon District Library
Reserve your seat now!
http://ssldl.evanced.info/signup/Calendar

[image: Hope for the City]
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=9800+Pontiac+Trail,South+Lyon,MI,48178>

Donna Olson
Head of Adult Services
Salem-South Lyon District Library | 9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI
48178
Phone: (248) 437-6431 - ext. 201 | Fax: (248) 437-6593
<%28248%29%20437-6593>
dolson at ssldl.info | http://www.ssldl.info