[Michlib-l] Dearborn Public Library publishes book of Poe inspired stories and poems

Henry Fischer hjfischer7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:17:18 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

The book, *Dreaming Dreams No Mortal Ever Dared to Dream Before*, is now
available! It all started with a call from Dearborn Public Library and
local area Big Read partners and sponsors for Poe inspired stories and
poetry, as part of our community-wide celebration of Edgar Allan Poe. We
received about 240 entries. The result is this book entailing "dreams (and
nightmares), ghost stories, horror, madness, mystery, imagination, and even
some humor." It is about 450 pages long and has works from over 150
authors. We are selling copies to raise funds for future community-wide
reading programs in and around Dearborn.

Paperback copies are *$16 each* (plus shipping if ordered online). To order
copies online, visit createspace.com/6317921 OR Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Dreaming-Dreams-Mortal-Dared-Bef
ore/dp/1535290900/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470754207&sr=8-1&
keywords=dreaming+dreams+no+mortal+ever+dared+to+dream+before

It is also available through vendors such as Baker & Taylor, etc.

Limited copies are available for checkout or for purchase at any Dearborn
Public Library. Here is a link to the book in our library catalog:
*http://catalog.dearbornlibrary.org/client/en_US/internal/search/results?qu=9781535290906&te=
<http://catalog.dearbornlibrary.org/client/en_US/internal/search/results?qu=9781535290906&te=>
*

Could you please pass this information along to anyone who might be
interested?

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Henry