[Michlib-l] Fwd: DVD Cleaner Reponses

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Aug 31 10:11:37 EDT 2016

Another DVD cleaner response...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Beth Gourley" <beth.gourley at interlochen.org>
To: "Jessica Wilhoite" <jwilhoite at tln.lib.mi.us>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:01:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Michlib-l] DVD Cleaner Reponses

Jessica,
—to add to your list, we use the DiscGoDevil. Demco carries it also but it is much more expensive through them. We went directly through the company. At the time, there was a special and we paid around $820 for it. We've been pleased with it. I also used it at another library previous to here.
http://www.discgotech.com/DiscGoDevil.aspx
RTI group in the USA
847-677-3000