[Michlib-l] Cataloging for new Harry Potter "book"

Helena Hayes director at galesburgcharlestonlibrary.org
Wed Aug 31 11:41:40 EDT 2016

Seeking advice from the collective...

We just received the new Harry Potter "book." I put it in quotes because it is a script, not a story in the more traditional sense.

My inclination is to put it in the ADULT FICTION collection, although since it is a script, it could also go into non-fiction (822).  There are only a couple of other libraries in MeL who have it, and they're split about 50/50. I appreciate any thoughts / suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Helena

--

Helena Hayes, MLIS, Director
Galesburg Charleston Memorial District Library

269-665-7839 (phone)
269-665-7788 (fax)