[Michlib-l] Cataloging for new Harry Potter "book"

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Aug 31 16:35:30 EDT 2016

Ditto with Albion.  Having it in with the plays in non-fiction and under
Thorne would be a recipe for it to vanish from the patron eye.

For more information, please call 517-629-3993 or visit us at 501 S.
Superior Street in downtown Albion.

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!