[Michlib-l] Digital Marketing Trends workshop at SSLDL

Donna Olson dolson at ssldl.info
Thu Dec 1 10:25:17 EST 2016

*Digital Marketing Trends for Small Business with Candy Jones-Guerin from
WebWorld Advantage*

12/6/2016  9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Salem-South Lyon District Library Meeting Room

We are surrounded by technology, and that technology has changed the ways
that businesses and consumers interact.  The changes permeate all aspects
of business: running operations, designing and building products,
overseeing human resources and education, tracking performance and making
projections and strategies.  More than those, however, marketing is one of
the areas most impacted by the rise of technology in recent years.  Taking
advantage of that technology and the avenues it creates for engagement
between brands and consumers is at the heart of digital marketing.

Join us as we look forward at just a few of the trends in digital
marketing that
we believe small businesses should be paying attention to in the year to
come.  We’ll explore what the trends are and some simple ideas for jumping
on and taking advantage of them.

The trends we’ll discuss will be:

Digital marketing – it can no longer be ignored

Content marketing – it’s more important than ever

Targeting + Segmentation = Personalization

Mobile (experience and advertising)

Beyond big data – make decisions

Join us!

Register online or call the Public Service Desk at 248-437-6431 x201
<(248)%20437-6431> for assistance.

Donna Olson, Interim Director

Salem-South Lyon District Library | 9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI
48178

Phone: (248) 437-6431 - ext. 201 | Fax: (248) 437-6593

dolson at ssldl.info |  http://www.ssldl.info