[Michlib-l] early literacy computers

Leanne Milliman lmilliman at crookedtreelibrary.com
Fri Dec 2 14:25:43 EST 2016

We have one in our small children's area and no complaints since I've been with the library.

Leanne Milliman, MLIS
Children's/Youth Services Librarian
Crooked Tree District Library
2203 Walloon Street
Walloon Lake, MI 49796
(231) 535-2111

“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero