[Michlib-l] Fwd: I want to copy you!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 13 09:53:40 EST 2016

Good Morning MAP Sponsors and Supporters,

I wanted to share with you an email we received from the state librarian of North Carolina. Considering our current weather I am willing to travel to NC so as to provide that hands on, personal touch for MAP :)

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network