[Michlib-l] Lego Activity Table

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Thu Dec 15 14:09:13 EST 2016

Hi, Nicole-

We have a Duplo table.  This takes care of the "small pieces" issue, but we
also have older kids who play with it, too.  They don't seem to mind the
larger-sized blocks.

Britney

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor