[Michlib-l] Great Lakes Shipwrecks Speaker?

ZEE Bob VandeVusse zeebv at llcoop.org
Tue Dec 20 13:20:58 EST 2016

Kimberly,

I second the recommendation of Valerie Olson van Heest. She is a founding
member of the Michigan Shipwreck Research Association
(www.michiganshipwrecks.org), a member of the Women Divers Hall of Fame,
an award-winning author, and has designed exhibits for several museums.
She has presented at many regional shipwreck festivals and lots of
libraries and historical societies. She and her organization were actively
involved in the discovery of nine shipwrecks in Lake Michigan and they are
pursuing several more, one in collaboration with best-selling author Clive
Cussler. I have heard her speak on numerous occasions and never been
disappointed.

Bob VandeVusse, Director
Howard Miller Library and Community Center
14 South Church Street
Zeeland, MI 49464