[Michlib-l] Great Lakes Shipwrecks Speaker?

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at springfield.lib.mi.us
Wed Dec 21 11:50:29 EST 2016

There were so many helpful responses given to this question!  I put all the speaker suggestions into a simple word doc in case anyone is interested in seeing all the recommendations in list format.  If the attachment won't open for you, let me know and I'll email a pdf version directly to you.

 Thanks for all the input!
--
Kimberly Schaaf
Librarian