[Michlib-l] Critchlow's Alligator program

Sodus Library sodustwplib at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 14:41:11 EST 2016

Hi!

I would like to book David Critchlow of the Alligator Sanctuary from Athens
this summer.

He said this in his email.  "I will bring about 10 different types of
reptiles and amphibians including 2-3 alligators (all taped and secure) a
large tortoise, a lizard, 2 snakes and frogs/toads.  I will also give away
free admission tickets for children to attend our zoo located in Athens."

Is there anyone who would like to piggyback on a Tuesday in July?  The
reduced rate would be $289 for each of us.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Lynn

Sodus Township Library