[Michlib-l] Apologies!

Kate Pohjola Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Tue Feb 16 16:30:38 EST 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick note to apologize for the confusion regarding today's webinar
on Legal Issues in Children's Services, sponsored by the Children's & Teen
Services Committee at the Woodlands Library Cooperative.  I posted the
registration information and the flyer to the list from the wrong email
address last week, which explains why it sat for a few days and then showed
up in everyone's inbox today, right in the middle of the webinar!  I am
happy to report that I have updated my email address with MICHLIB, and even
better, the webinar will be archived and available online. I will share
that link with everyone once it is made available.

Have a great day,
kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director