[Michlib-l] Metal shelving and wooden ends panels available

Kathy Irwin kathy.irwin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:43:13 EST 2016

As a follow up to my previous message, the library shelving is online for
public sale:

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/cmichu,mi/list/current?orgid=50755

The prices are reasonable especially given the cost of new shelving. Please
contact contact Brad Stambaugh  at 989-774-6415 or stamb1bb at cmich.edu if
you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kathy