[Michlib-l] Save the Date: Michigan Innovative Users Group (MIUG) Conference

Jeff Crocker crockerj at wblib.org
Mon Feb 22 10:53:37 EST 2016

**Please excuse any cross-posting**

The annual Michigan Innovative Users Group (MIUG) Conference will be held Friday, July 29, 2016, at Lansing Community College West Campus from 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.  MIUG represents the best opportunity for you and your colleagues to keep informed about Innovative, Sierra, and Polaris updates and news. Network with your Innovative User Group peers in Michigan and attend presentations from III representatives and your colleagues.

This year we are very excited to announce that our keynote speaker is Larry Neal, Director of the Clinton-Macomb Public Library. Larry will share his experiences and perspectives on the challenges and opportunities in leading public libraries today.

We expect pricing to remain the same as last year ($45 for early bird registration, $55 for late registration). Lunch is included in the registration cost. A registration link will be sent out before June 1st.
For those of you looking for professional development opportunities, a call for presentation proposals will be sent out soon.
In the meantime, we hope that you SAVE THE DATE for MIUG: July 29, 2016.
Looking forward to seeing you in July!
Fran Krempasky
MIUG Chair

Find us at the MIUG website: http://miug.org

West Bloomfield Township Public Library
4600 Walnut Lake Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Main Phone: 248-682-2120
Branch Phone: 248-363-4022
http://www.westbloomfieldlibrary.org
This message is intended only for the individuals to whom it is addressed.  Please note that it is strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this information without expressed written permission. West Bloomfield Township Public Library does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions, or interference.