[Michlib-l] FYI MI toll free phone to get forms "out of service area"

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Feb 23 11:16:01 EST 2016

Greetings!

This is the message we're getting when we call 1-800-367-6263
(1-800-FORM-2-ME) for State tax forms. Usually that's the message you get
if you are calling a number that's for in/out state based on your location.

The local Treasury office said the state telephone system went digital a
few weeks ago and this may be the reason. She said she would alert her
supervisor. And of course, everything is online.

Have no idea when this may be fixed. It is the number than't on the MI
Treasury website to call for froms.

Regards,

Katheryn Carrier
Reference