[Michlib-l] Library Director Posting - Greenfield, WI

Marsh, Nyama N.Marsh at wfblibrary.org
Tue Feb 23 13:09:04 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Not that I am trying to get you all to move to Wisconsin like I did 5 years ago. But I figure someone in the list might be looking for a good opportunity, so I like to pass things on. One of my colleagues in Milwaukee County just retired after 37 years leading the Greenfield Public Library. Milwaukee is an awesome area to live in and Greenfield is a lovely community!

Under direction of the Greendale Public Library Board of Trustees, administers the library with responsibility and authority for organizing and managing the library operation and for planning and coordinating its program of service to the community.  Works in an environment within the library's building with occasional travel.  Provides leadership and planning within the Community Learning Center environment (http://greendale.org/departments/community_learning_center/index.php).  This is an exempt position.
Full job posting: http://bit.ly/1TxaQJL

Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Marsh
Library Director
n.marsh at wfblibrary.org<mailto:n.marsh at wfblibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)
"There are many ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." ~Jacqueline Kennedy
"Leaders don't force people to follow - they invite them on a journey." ~ Charles Lauer