[Michlib-l] Invitation to upcoming Livingston Reads-One Book, One Community Presentation at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Fri Feb 26 19:07:57 EST 2016

Please excuse the duplication as this has been sent via other group
lists.

The Pinckney Community Public Library would like to invite you, your
family, friends and community to an upcoming Livingston Reads After
Hours Presentation of "NASA's Missions to Mars". This program is on
Wednesday, March 2, 2016, starting at 6:30pm. Join us for an engaging
presentation by Dennis P. Stocker of NASA Glenn Research Center and its
Speakers Bureau, who will speak about both the robotic and planned human
exploration of the red planet. Mr. Stocker will also touch on related
science fiction, such as Andy Weir's THE MARTIAN. (Refreshments will be
served. Ages 12 and over are welcome to this free presentation.)

For more information, check out our event flier
(http://bit.ly/LRMissionstoMars [1]) or to find out other Livingston
Reads related events at all six participating Livingston County
Libraries, visit our Livingston Reads website
(http://livingstonreads.org/Programming.html [2]). To register for this
event, please call the library at 734-878-3888. We hope very much to see
you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library