[Michlib-l] TEI Landmark Audio Announces its "Take 25" Video Contest

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Feb 29 14:06:40 EST 2016

I'm posting this on behalf of TEI Landmark Audio, our audiobook supplier.
I have a great working relationship with our representative, Tory Worland.
He's fantastic and has and will go out of his way to help out.  I am not
receiving any compensation for sharing this special.  I just think that
it's pretty great.

They also have a summer grant competition coming out soon to support
childhood literacy.  I'll share more information as it becomes available!

*TEI Landmark Audio Announces its "Take 25" Video Contest (A Book, Movie,
Song, or Music Parody Contest)*

To celebrate 25 successful years as an Audio Book Distributor, *TEI
Landmark Audio* is delighted to announce a *"Take 25" Video Parody Contest*.
The purpose of this contest is *to promote a love of literature with
special emphasis on audio books*. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A TEI LANDMARK
AUDIO CUSTOMER TO PARTICIPATE, OR WIN!

There are six (6) chances to win, including a Grand Prize valued at
$2,500!    *Click **here*
<http://www.des05.com/t/31399944/1187756881/69916043/0/99283/>* to be
directed to the official rules document for complete details.*

   - *Grand Prize:* $2,500 in audio books, or audio book supplies, from TEI
   Landmark Audio
   - *People's Choice:* $250 in audio books, or audio book supplies, from
   TEI Landmark Audio
   - *Best Audiobook Message:* A collection of 25 CD Audio books, selected
   by TEI Landmark Audio
   - *Most Adorable:* A collection of 25 Bound-To-Stay-Bound books,
   selected by BTSB
   - *Most Creative:* A collection of 25 MP3 Audio books, selected by
   Brilliance Audio
   - *Best Community Involvement:* A Little Free Library provided by Little
   Free Library with a starter collection selected by TEI Landmark Audio

*Contact information*: Contest questions may be directed to Tory Worland at
1-800­-850­-1701 ortory at teilandmarkaudio.com