[Michlib-l] Northfield Township Area Library - Temporary Closure

Mary Ferguson mferguson at ntal.org
Mon Jan 4 11:48:57 EST 2016

NOTICE - The Northfield Township Area Library will be closed to the public from January 11 to January 29, 2016 due to construction. All library services will be suspended during this time period.  We have temporarily suspended MeLCat requesting by our patrons and requesting of our materials by other library patrons until January 22. We will continue to receive TLN/MeLCat deliveries, but they will not be processed until we reopen on January 30. Please contact Zaley Nelson, NTAL director, at 734-449-0066, ext. 26, or znelson at ntal.org<mailto:znelson at ntal.org> if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mary Ferguson, Collection & ILL Mgr.
Northfield Township Area Library
125 Barker Rd.