[Michlib-l] Tween Collection

Lindsay Fricke LFricke at novilibrary.org
Mon Jan 4 15:54:57 EST 2016

Hi all,

Novi is investigating the startup of a tween collection and would like to gather some information from other libraries who have an established tween collection.  We are looking for a list of titles, including series, that you consider tween to help us get started with moving items into our new collection.  If you could share a report or specific examples of titles in your tween collection that would be useful.  Also, please include the ages or grades that your library considers tween.

Any other insight that you can provide that you think would be helpful in starting a tween collection would be greatly appreciated!  Please feel free to email your responses directly to lfricke at novilibrary.org<mailto:lfricke at novilibrary.org>.

Thanks for your help!
Lindsay

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: New Logo 1 inch rgb for web]Lindsay Fricke | Information Services Librarian
Novi Public Library |45255 West Ten Mile Road | Novi, MI  48375
Phone 248-869-7218
www.novilibrary.org<http://www.novilibrary.org/>
Inform. Inspire. Include.