[Michlib-l] Summer Reading - Themes and Slogans for 2018 and beyond

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 5 09:50:21 EST 2016

The Collaborative Summer Library Program spring meeting is coming up. The Library of Michigan will be taking your comments from the fall Summer Reading survey to the meeting, but you can also let us know what you think about upcoming themes and slogans so we can vote for what you'd like. Please see the email below for the survey link. Thank you for your time and feedback!

Happy New Year State Representatives and Public Librarians!

It is that time of the year when the Collaborative Summer Learning Program begins its search for slogans and general themes for the upcoming years.  We are asking for your help and participation in developing the slogans for each of the age groups for the 2018 program year and the general theme for the 2019 program year.

Please send us your ideas by completing the survey at this link  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cslpjan2016

The survey may also be accessed by logging into your CSLP account at www.cslpreads.org. There, you will find it on the main homepage.  If you don’t have a CSLP account, it is a free account that allows you access to purchase summer reading products and materials online.

Please share this information with other practicing public librarians.  We will collect surveys until January 30, 2016, at which time we will begin sifting through the suggestions and getting them ready to present at the annual meeting in April.

Thank you for your contributions.  They are much appreciated.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-241-0021