[Michlib-l] lot of Edinburgh Review hardcover volumes - free

Goupil,Heather goupilh at cadl.org
Thu Jan 7 10:45:42 EST 2016

Hi all,

CADL has 17 boxes of hardcover Edinburgh Review volumes dating from the 1800s, free for pick up.  Boxes are sealed, no information available on volume range - there are approximately 15 volumes per box, 17 boxes total.

Example copy picture attached:  Ediburgh Review, July 1891 - October 1891, Vol. CLXXIV

Items must be picked up at our Downtown Lansing location.  Please contact me off list with questions or to check availability/arrange pick up times.

Thank you and have a great day,
Heather

Heather Goupil, Purchasing Assistant
Capital Area District Libraries - Administration
401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
517-334-1531 | goupilh at cadl.org<mailto:goupilh at cadl.org>
www.cadl.org<http://www.cadl.org/>