[Michlib-l] Flooring installation while open for normal operating hours

Stephanie knownformylaugh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:13:45 EST 2016

Hello everyone --

One note of clarification on my earlier message: we're installing carpet
squares primarily throughout the building, so the circulation and reference
desks will remaing in place as will most of the shelving units (the metal,
permanent structures),  We have a few wood, freestanding shelves that will
need to be moved, along with other furniture... but thankfully not large
shelving units.

Now, off to invest in more caution tape... :)

Stephanie Masin