[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Part-time Reference Librarian - Chelsea District Library

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Jan 21 16:43:43 EST 2016

Chelsea District Library is seeking a dynamic, energetic, organized and
engaging individual to join us as a part-time Reference Librarian in our
Adult Services Department.

As a Reference Librarian at the Chelsea District Library, you will find
opportunities to share and learn in a team environment. In this position,
you will follow our customer service standards to provide positive
experience for all patrons, manage assigned collections, and assist with
programming both inside the library and the Chelsea Community. We are
focused on our relevance to our community and developing sustainable
practices so our services will have a lasting impact.

Please see the attachment provided for more details.

Send resume with cover letter to:

Chelsea District Library
221 S. Main St.
Chelsea, MI 48118
Attn: Terri Lancaster
Phone: 734-475-8732 x 207
Fax: 734-475-6190
                Email: tlancaster at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
              *  Closing Date:  Friday, February 12th 2015 by 5 PM*

--
Keegan Sulecki
Head of Adult Services
Chelsea District Library