[Michlib-l] LAST CALL: Multiple Bulk Order Opportunities

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 26 07:08:59 EST 2016

All,

This is the final call for orders for the items below. While our free copy of Wolverine has already been awarded to Commerce Township Community Library, you can still order a discounted copy of that book, along with any of the others, if you get your orders to us by this Friday, January 29. We are very pleased to see the large number of orders already placed by libraries with us for these items.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager