[Michlib-l] MCLS deadline to register for Original cataloging of archives using RDA

Suzanne Robinson robinsons at mcls.org
Tue Jan 26 11:44:56 EST 2016

Wide distribution - please share

Thursday, January 28, is the deadline to register for the upcoming MCLS webinar "Original cataloging of archives using RDA," scheduled for Feb. 1-3, from 1:30pm to 3:30pm EST.

Please complete your registration by the end of the work day Thursday so we can ensure that you receive all the necessary login information on time.

https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=2345

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours: (with some slight variations occasionally)
Monday 11am-3pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 11am - 2:30pm
Thursday 9am - 3pm
Friday 9am-1pm

I work from home also, and I check email regularly,
so email is the most reliable way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134