[Michlib-l] Looking for Michigan author recommendations!

Isabella Rowan isabellaj.rowan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:44:13 EST 2016

I highly recommend Lori Nelson Spielman. She is now working on her third
book.  Lori lives in the Lansing area.  She is engaging, personable, and
her books pull at the heartstrings.  Here is the link to her website:
http://lorinelsonspielman.com/

She did a book talk at Dearborn Public Library.

If you have any questions or need assistance contacting her, please email
me.

Isabella

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Jennifer Ray <jray at cass.lib.mi.us> wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>
> We are looking for an engaging Michigan Author to present at the Dowagiac
> Dogwood Fine Arts Festival.  If you have recommendations please reply to
> all or call Bobbie Jo Hartline, Festival Secretary at 269.782.1115 or me
> at the Cass District Library, 269.357.7822 ext. 101.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Jennifer Ray
> Cass District Library
> 269.357.7822

*The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page -- *St.
Augustine