[Michlib-l] FW: Research Opportunity with University of Kentucky

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Fri Jul 15 13:02:42 EDT 2016

Please find below a research participation request from Dr. Stephanie Reynolds, Director of the McConnell Center for Youth Literature at the University of Kentucky.  If interested in participating, please email her or Dr. Oltmann directly.
Thanks,
Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-335-8129
517-373-5700 f
LancasterC5 at michigan.gov<mailto:LancasterC5 at michigan.gov>

________________________________

Hello! We are library science professors from the University of Kentucky, conducting IRB-approved research on intellectual freedom. We want to interview children's and young adult librarians who work in public libraries who have not had any challenges to their collections. This will help us develop best practices for promoting intellectual freedom and will help your fellow librarians. If you are interested in participating, please email one of us for more information.

Also, we want to interview people nationwide, so please share this announcement widely.

With thanks,

Dr. Stephanie D. Reynolds: stephanie.reynolds at uky.edu<mailto:stephanie.reynolds at uky.edu>
Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann: shannon.oltmann at uky.edu<mailto:shannon.oltmann at uky.edu>

Stephanie D. Reynolds, Ph.D.
Lecturer/Advisor, Youth Services & Literature
Director, McConnell Center/Conference
School of Information Science
University of Kentucky
333 Little Library Building