[Michlib-l] The Shallows Twitter chat this Thursday at 2pm Eastern - Libraries Read: 1 Book

David Votta vottad at mcls.org
Mon Jul 18 12:40:37 EDT 2016

Join us every third Thursday in 2016, at 2pm Eastern (1pm Central), for a series of Twitter chats on topics of significance to libraries and library staff.

This Thursday, July 21, we will discuss The Shallows: What The Internet Is Doing To Our Brains, the selected title for our 2016 "Libraries Read: 1 Book."

"Is Google making us stupid?" Nicholas Carr asked, in a celebrated Atlantic Monthly cover story. Carr delves further into the question in his book The Shallows: What The Internet Is Doing To Our Brains.
Read more >><https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/training-eventseventslibrariesread1book/>
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/training-eventseventslibrariesread1book/

Visit the MCLS web page for more information about participating in our Twitter chats.

https://portal.mcls.org/training-events/events/third-thursday-twitter-chats-2016/

David Votta
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 ext 122
Phone:  (517) 492-3822
Fax:    (517) 492-3886
vottad at mcls.org<mailto:vottad at mcls.org>

"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."
-Tom Peters