[Michlib-l] MCLS Twitter chat on Emerging trends: Topics in LIS schools June 16th 2pm (Eastern)

David vottad at mcls.org
Thu Jun 2 14:08:38 EDT 2016

Join us every third Thursday in 2016, at 2pm Eastern (1pm Central), for a series of Twitter chats on topics of significance to libraries and library staff.

Our next chat, on June 16 , will feature Mahasin Ameen, who is pursuing her MLS degree at IUPUI and Samantha Minnis, who graduated this spring from Kent State with her MLIS. They will bring us up to date on what the current curriculum looks like for library and information science students. Use the hashtag #MCLSChat to join or follow the conversation.

Visit the MCLS web page for more information about participating in our Twitter chats.

https://portal.mcls.org/training-events/events/third-thursday-twitter-chats-2016/

Thank you.

David

David Votta
Community Engagement Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
Lansing, MI & Indianapolis, IN
Phone:  (800) 530-9019 ext 122
Phone:  (517) 492-3822
Fax:    (517) 492-3886
vottad at mcls.org<mailto:vottad at mcls.org>

"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."
-Tom Peters