[Michlib-l] Presenter inquiry

Phillip J Kwik KwikPJ at troymi.gov
Thu Jun 2 17:16:49 EDT 2016

Hello:

I just spoke to Mr. Williams about doing a presentation for our staff meeting here at the Troy Public Library in September. I would be interested in hearing impressions as well. Feel free to respond directly, if you prefer.

Thank you.

Best,

Phillip Kwik

Phillip Kwik | Assistant Director
Troy Public Library | 510 W. Big Beaver, Troy, MI 48084 | Office: 248.619.7577 | troypl.org <http://www.troypl.org/>   [cid:image010.jpg at 01CF8BD8.30248410] <https://www.facebook.com/troylib>   [cid:image011.jpg at 01CF8BD8.30248410] <https://twitter.com/troylib>

“We believe a strong community embraces diversity, promotes innovation, and encourages collaboration.  We strive to lead by example within the region. We do this because we want everyone to choose Troy as their community for life. We believe in doing government the best.”