[Michlib-l] Reminder ARSL Scholarship Opportunity

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:47:30 EDT 2016

Passing along this scholarship info for the ASRL conference...

Scholarships applications are still being accepted for The Association for
Rural and Small Libraries annual conference is coming up October 27-29, 2016 at
the Holiday Inn in Fargo, ND. Three opportunities are available for first
time attendees. More scholarship information is available on our website
<http://arsl.info/annual-conference-awards-calendar/award-scholarship-info-2/>.
We encourage you to apply, but if you want a chance to attend the premier
conference for any small and/or rural library on a scholarship, you will
need to hurry.  Applications are due no later than June 30th at 5pm CST.

Those wanting more information on the conference are welcome to take a look
at our conference homepage <http://arsl.info/2016-conference/>  or see what
types of  breakout sessions  <http://arsl.info/2016-conference-sessions/> we
are offering.

Good luck and we hope to see you at #ARSL2016 when we go *North of Normal*.

Julie Elmore
ARSL Marketing Committee

Thanks,
Colleen