[Michlib-l] armoractive.com - ipad security

Melissa Huisman mhuisman at hudsonville.org
Mon Jun 20 16:58:10 EDT 2016

Hi!  Is anyone using the armoractive products to lock down their ipad airs for public use?

http://www.armoractive.com/products/ipad-pos-kiosk/iPadAir.aspx

The question is - is there a way to make them secure without affixing them in one place on the desk?  I really don't want to drill holes.  I'm thinking a hard protective case with a Kensington lock and perhaps an optional stand.

Thanks!

Melissa Huisman, Library Director
Gary Byker Memorial Library of Hudsonville
3338 Van Buren Street, Hudsonville MI  49426
Phone:  616-669-1255 X 5   Fax:  616-669-5150
Email:  mhuisman at hudsonville.org